Warm Up Your Floors With Style
A new floor can transform any interior into a beautiful, comfortable space. Seymour Carpets is a Flooring America showroom that offers a wide range of excellent flooring products from leading brands. From plush carpeting to superior hardwood flooring, we have it all.
From traditional to hand scraped and exotics, we’ve got you covered. There’s nothing like hardwood flooring for natural beauty, warmth and ease of cleaning. Its distinctive grains and swirling burnished figures add a classic touch throughout your home. Hardwood’s rich character never goes out of style.
It has a construction of multi-layers of wood, each layer is positioned in a different direction. The top layer is a veneer of solid wood that comes in a variety of species.
Solid hardwood is one solid species of wood throughout the plank. A well maintained solid hardwood floor can last for decades.
Laminate flooring has balanced durability, good looks and value pricing meaning you can expand your decorating ideas without increasing your budget or sacrificing quality. Laminate makes for an extremely durable product because of its multi-layer construction. Each layer offers benefits to ensure a resilient product. Laminate is resistant to scratch, fade, and is easy to clean.
Today’s laminates are available in a broad variety of handsomely crafted designs. You’ll find laminates in vivid, swirling wood grains so natural looking you’d swear they were solid hardwood.
Whether you prefer the natural look of wood or stone, or the effect of colors and geometric patterns produced by artisans, you’ll find a long-wearing laminate to accomplish your decorating ideas within the budget you’ve set.
There are a variety of different carpet styles, patterns & colors to choose from to satisfy any personal style while matching any possible décor. Here are some other advantages:
- Carpet’s cushioned surface absorbs sound and is less noisy to walk on than hard surface flooring.
- When considering affordability, carpet is one of the most economical flooring products to have installed.
- The insulating properties of carpet provide additional warmth underfoot during cold seasons.
- Carpet is a non-slip surface that is safe underfoot and provides a cushion to prevent breakage when delicate items are accidentally dropped.
- Most synthetic carpets are treated with static, stain and soil resistant treatments, making them easy to clean and maintain.
With its timeless beauty and long-wearing durability, ceramic, porcelain and stone tile flooring create a unique look that’s as practical as it is personal.
It’s perfect in kitchens and baths where moisture resistance and easy maintenance are essential. And its impact and scratch-resistant properties make it ideal for family and recreation rooms that get heavy-duty use.
You’ll find innovative designs in ceramic, porcelain and stone tile that are as affordable as they are appealing.
Luxury Vinyl is the perfect flooring choice for a busy family with kids, pets, and life happenings. Vinyl is WaterProof, KidProof, and PetProof with durability, easy-maintenance, and scratch or scuff resistant protection. Plus- it can be installed in practically any room of the home, even in high moisture areas!
- Ease of installation, carefree maintenance, overall durability and value … with all these great features and a great price, vinyl can’t be beat.
- Its rugged versatility and waterproof characteristics account for its widespread use in kitchens, bathrooms, family rooms, dens, playrooms, finished basements and workshops.
- Vinyl stands up to moisture, heavy household traffic, and the active play of children and pets.
- No matter where you install vinyl, you can wipe away scuff marks and food spills with a damp paper towel! Now, that’s easy clean-up.
Where Friends Send Friends™
The most recommended flooring store in East Tawas, MI